Let your artistry SING through!
- Do you KNOW there is more music inside you than your listeners can hear?
- Do you look at a piece and struggle to get past the NOTES to the MUSIC?
- Do you feel lost as to what to practice once you secure the notes and rhythms?
- Do you feel isolated in your practice and playing?
- Would you like to spend two days in fellowship with oboists just like you, and would you like some training around how to REALLY let that music OUT?
Read more and register HERE
I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your wonderful reeds! I’ve played oboe for most of my life, but I also have a family and a full time day job.
My own reeds were never that great. Now, I order your reeds, and I can spend my efforts (and practice time!) on the nuances of the music instead of just concentrating on making the notes speak!
The conductor of my community orchestra recently told me that my sound production was at a professional level and complimented my musicality on a difficult piece. And our group also won a local award for best community orchestra.
Thank you for helping me play my best!
Jennet, you are brilliant, extraordinary, kind, compassionate, considerate. The thought and care you've put into this program is fantastic and tremendously appreciated.
I mastered double tonguing 40 years ago, and despite occasional re-visiting and practice, have remained mystified at the sluggishness of my single tonguing.
In just a few sentences and suggestions, you made it possible for me, with very minimal practice, to understand the issues and to almost instantly, radically increase the speed of my single tonguing.
Mystery dispelled. I'm awed, inspired, and grateful.